1. Connector: A detachable element (other than an adapter) that is normally attached to a cable or device for electrical connection to the transmission line system.
2. RF connector: is used in the RF range of the connector.
3. Video: radio frequency range between 3HZ ∽ 30MHZ radio waves.
4. Radio frequency: radio frequency range between 3 thousand HZ ∽ 3000GHZ radio waves.
5. High frequency: frequency range between 3MHZ ∽ 30MHZ radio waves.
6。 Coaxial: The inner conductor has the medium support, the structure can be used in the measurement of the frequency range to get the smallest internal reflection coefficient。
7. Three coaxial: A transmission line consisting of three concentric conductors with a common axis and insulated from each other.
8。 Level: The level of the connector in terms of mechanical and electrical precision, especially in terms of the specified reflection coefficient。
中财彩票注册9。 Universal connector (level 2): A connector that is manufactured with the widest allowable dimensional deviation (tolerance), but still guarantees minimal performance and interoperability。
Note: The requirements of the reflection coefficient may or may not be specified。
中财彩票注册10。 High-performance connector (level 1): A connector that specifies the variation of the reflection coefficient by frequency change。 Normally, the dimensional tolerances specified are not more stringent than the corresponding two-stage connectors, but need to ensure that the connector meets the reflection coefficient When requested, the manufacturer has the responsibility to choose more stringent tolerances。
11. Standard test connector (level 0): A precision type of connector for measuring the reflection coefficient of Class 1 and 2 connectors, and the error caused by the measurement results is negligible.
Note: The standard test connector is usually part of a different type of adapter, and the adapter is connected to the precision connector to form part of the test equipment.
12.1 Sealed connector: A connector that meets the specified gas, moisture or liquid tightness requirements.
12。2 Seal Seal: Prevents sealing with gas, moisture or liquid entering the inside of the connector housing axially。
12.3 Panel Seal: Prevents gas, moisture, or liquid from entering the seal or between the adapter housing and the panel through the mounting hole.
Note: Seals are usually provided as stand-alone products.
12。4 Mating Seal: Prevents gas, moisture, or liquid from entering the seal at the interface of a pair of mating connectors。
12.5 Seal: meet the requirements of IEC 60068-2-17 "Basic Environmental Test Procedures Part 2: Test - Test Q: Seal" in the test Qk requirements of the seal.